Our volunteer working parties meet for a couple of hours every Tuesday. You can do as much or as little as you like, there is no pressure on anyone to do anything you don't want to do.
What you'll get out of it:
- Fresh air
- Getting involved in Nature - it's really good for your wellbeing
- Meeting new people - we are a friendly bunch and we have
- Giving something back, helping to develop and look after this lovely green space for the local community and visitors
- It's a chance to learn new skills
- Discover the flora and fauna living in the various habitats on the Reserve
Membership is free! We are always very keen to welcome new volunteers, so if you are interested in helping us in any way please contact us via:
Alternatively you can turn up on spec, do a session and then join up if it is to your liking. We always meet at 10 a.m. on Tuesdays - currently we meet at the oak nursery
though this may change with task requirements - see below map for location.